International Students

Redcar & Cleveland College is an approved Tier 4 HTS sponsor with the UK Visa and Immigration department. Our Oil & Gas Academy is dedicated to helping promote the value of British qualifications and training, bringing together commitment, expertise and resources to improve the quality of learning of our International students. We have a wide range of programmes, all professionally taught and very well resourced. Our Oil & Gas offer includes programmes / qualifications in Drilling, Analytical Techniques, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical and Plant Process Engineering, Leadership & Management, plus Health and Safety for International Companies. Our vision is to further develop provision which will be recognised by employers within the region, nationally and internationally. The College aims to support the various sectors which rely on skills to sustain their business by promoting activities and delivering a variety of programmes and qualifications at all Levels. Support services that we offer include:
  • Providing the services of our highly qualified and experienced Staff to deliver accredited and specialist specified programmes.
  • Providing student welfare support to sponsored students during their studies with the College which includes:
Our International Student liaison officer will provide assistance with:- Finding suitable accommodation to rent during your studies Registering with local authorities Registering with a GP Registering with schools for dependants Registration and applications to banks Assistance with arranging transport to and from the College Arranging social visits If you are an International student and wish to study at Redcar & Cleveland College Oil & Gas Academy you can check if you need a UK Visa by clicking on the link below. You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK. You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks. Check the guide processing times to find out how long getting a visa might take in the country you’re applying from.