The CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme is a nationally recognised qualification. Many companies and site managers insist on personnel holding the CCNSG Safety Passport qualification before allowing them access to a site or premises. The CCNSG Safety Passport course gives basic knowledge of Health and Safety and complements on-site induction enabling employees to work more safely and with lower risk to themselves and others. The CCNSG Safety Passport is valid for three years.The CCNSG Safety Passport training course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety Executive.
CCNSG Safety Passport Training Course Awarding Body
ECITB / CCNSG – Client Contractor National Safety Group
Who Should Attend the CCNSG Safety Passport Course?
All employees and sub-contractor personnel working within the construction, engineering and petro-chemical industries, also working within the installation and maintenance sectors.
CCNSG Safety Passport Course Outcomes
On successful completion of the CCNSG Safety Passport training course delegates should be able to:
- Explain Health and Safety law and permits to work
- Outline safe working practices relating to scaffolding
- Outline safe working practices for access and egress
- Describe accident and first aid procedures
- Explain fire precautions and procedures
- Define COSHH and Personal Protective Equipment
- Explain the theories of Manual Handling
- Outline procedures and practices for Noise levels
- Define the regulations for work with equipment/machinery
- Outline the excavations and confined spaces procedures and practices
CCNSG Safety Passport Course Duration
CCNSG Safety Passport Training Course Assessment
Each module of the CCNSG Safety Passport is assessed through multiple choice question papers with the examination pass mark for each paper set at 80%.
Important Additional Information
All candidates are required to bring two passport size photographs, national insurance number and proof of identity, ideally photographic such as a valid passport or driving licence. Delegates are awarded the CCNSG Safety Passport upon successful completion of the course.
Every Thursday and Friday